Saturday, October 11, 2008

№13. Six Months Later...

Have you ever seen the way the water in the pool? How still it is when there's no one swimming? Not a ripple. I guess that's how I would picture my life these days. Quiet. Still. Not moving. Well, occasionally someone does jump in, makes a few splashes, but that's about it. How I wish it's more like the ocean. The waves, that brings the ups and downs.

Six months since the rainbows. Wow, I know it's such a cliche, but time does fly. Have I found the light at the end of the tunnel? The crossroad to this never-ending road? The end of the merry-g0-round? I guess not. Not that I'm depressed, well, far from it. I'm still smiling, well, most of time in irony or cynically, but guess there's still a lot thoughts behind every smile.

What's the solution? What's the meaning in all these? Where does it all lead to? Oh how I wish I know, how much have I thought over the last four years, or in the larger picture, the last 13 years? What's the road that God has set for me? Am I walking it? Or have I wandered far from it?

No comments: