Tuesday, March 17, 2009

D.U.K.E. Season 1 - Pilot

Time didn't just fly for me - it went through a blackhole and now it's MARCH 2009!!! Well, it's 2009, and instead spending time playing games, I thought, well, time to revamp my DEAD blog a bit. Searching, searching for ideas... Ha!! Since I love series soooo much, well, will try a new approach.

And hence the new title... D.U.K.E. - Do U Know Everything? (sounds corny, well, gotta think of something, and not to be confused with the local highway named after my nick). Not that I'm gonna blog that often, but gonna be doing so whenever something kinda "momentous" happens...

Come to think of it, life is sometimes like a long-running series... It has its build-ups across a season, and climax at the season finale, before coming down again in the next season. And so the cycle continues... Sometimes the season are short, they are sometime long... Well, how will my season be?

No comments: