Friday, December 26, 2008

№17. My Christmas Gift

Lord,

Thank you for your awesome gift on Christmas day. As I scratch my head to think of what I can give back, I see that there nothing I have that's not already yours. And so, I offer my life again. As the new year approaches, I have not any resolutions, but just a prayer. A prayer to restart my life, to rebuild it to become a pleasing offering. Lord, I pray that:

  • Character is changed in Christ's values
  • Health is built and given more thoughts
  • Relationships are mended, restored and renewed
  • Strength is given for victories in my struggles
  • The white dog will be fed more, and the black dog will starved to death
Let this be our project God, our project to change my life into that which you have originally intended. This is not just my new year resolution, for I know I cannot do it by myself. But with you as the project manager, Lord, I will learn to listen and obey.

In Jesus' Name, Amen