Saturday, November 8, 2008

№16. Winning Feels Good & Some Self Reflection

Sometimes I wonder, what is my favourite past time? Most of people would say... PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES... And my answer is WRONG!!! That's the impression I give people anyway. It's just a misunderstanding because I must be busy as my brains cannot be idle from the moment it wakes up till it shuts down in exhaustion at nite... My actual past time is actually reading fiction books, especially those on fantasy (like Forgotten Realms, Harry Potter) and science fiction (like Stars Wars) and military/spy fiction (like Tom Clancy). I can stay more focused on a book than a PC game. Well, this kinda led me to another hobby which I indulge in time to time (but again, giving the impression that I always do it) - TREASURE HUNT!!

Started joining it about four years ago, with my first one being the Maxis Hunt 2004, where we went to Pangkor!!! Surprise, surprise, our team got Number3!! That was a good feeling. Well, the rest is kind of HISTORY, with two times a year in the Maxis Hunts, and the yearly TheSun Hunt. Well, this year was a special surprise as we joined theSun MotoHunt 2008. We manage to secure the first position due to a lucky guess on one of the questions (well, in my opinion, hunts are a combination of "luck", "brains" & "brawns"(you kinda run from time to time, or drive 120kph on LDP). It was an exhilarating feeling, beating over 200 other cars, and special thanks to my team mates - CP, Prasath and Raj. Oh, by the way, the prize was GOOD. The photo below shows it, and each of us got one.. :)

Yeap... It was that CROWDED!! 275 CARs!!!

The Dinner

Winning No.1 for the first time in the Open Category
Team Mates (from left): CP Tan, me, Prasath & Raj

Our SWEET booty

No comments: