Sunday, January 13, 2008

№7. Nostalgia

After four days of holiday-ing, staying home and getting my hand numb from playing games (I need to get a life, I know....), a sudden nostalgic feeling comes over... Recollection of close friends who came and went throughout the years...

Lucas Lai
My very 1st buddy (goes way back to Standard1).
Craziest Moment: As kids, we broke the glass pane while we were playing hockey inside my house and really panicked like mad....

[pix: Aussie, Twelve Apostles 2003]


HLLC Heng Dais - The Ori Version
All the way back when I started joining the HLLC
Craziest Moment: Getting dropped off while the driver sped off when my granny came out to the main gate cuz I came back past 12; Sabo times...
[pix: PD, Golden Sands 2001]


Summer Street Gang
The house we hang out at during Sheffield days
Craziest Moment: Beer, beer and beer!!! Finally getting to sleep at sun rise after killing Diablo...
[pix: UK, Sheffield 2001]



Singapore Cell Group
Really took care of me a lot while I was in S'pore
Craziest Moment: Going to some old community flats to do a door-to-door personal invitation to FCBC's evangelistic rally. Well, there was that watermelon birthday "cake" too...
[pix: Singapore, Chinatown 2003]






Heng Dais Version 2.0
Leftovers from the Ori Hengdais
Craziest Moment: Driving up to Penang @ 2am in the morning and going up to Bukit Bendera to see sunrise upon arrival...

[pix: Penang, Fort Cornwalis 2005]





The Youth
Yamcha + tai ti, no need explaination
Craziest Moment: Having a no-sleep marathon in Genting after getting soaked in rain. I konk-ed out at 5am. I'm getting old...

[pix: KL, Jogoya 2007]

No comments: